Bookings required 24 hours in advance. This is a unique and innovative experience for those who seek a more intimate wine occasion. Half day options are available if time constrained (R950 per Pax)
- Collection at lodgings from 09h30.
- Arrival at vineyard with a welcoming glass of bubbly.
- A brief introduction to the vines and the area.
- A quick drive to Pine Tree Roost to experience the great view of the valley and to enjoy a short nature walk along the hill path amongst the vines.
- A short yet step summit of the mountain or is it a hill? for the breath-taking views from the Wine Valley Deck for the exclusive use of my guests.
- A vineyard platter will be served to complement a great cross section of special wines from the valley selected by me.
- I the host will explain the dynamics of the Cape wine culture and offer a short informative tutorial of the wines showcased.
- Armed with the freshly gained knowledge, we will visit at least 3 interesting wineries depending on the interests of the guests.
- As we have had a vineyard platter, light snacks rather than lunch is suggested.
- The tasting will finish by 16h30 and short trip back to the lodgings will be expedited.
There are no reviews yet.